Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What we've been up too lately

It has been a few months since we've posted something on our blog, so I thought I would do a summary post overviewing the past few months.

Well, Allan graduated from seminary back in May.


Then we went to Yosemite with Tammy and Doug and friends - on their annual trip.

Spent some time with our family...


Moved from our dear home in Glendale...













And went on a "babymoon" to a B&B near the Sequoias.

3 comments:

  1. Look at your cute preggo belly! I haven't seen you in person in so long! Do you know if you're having a boy or girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having a boy! Perhaps our sons can be buddies? :o) The name we decided on is Jakob Adler - and we'd call him Jack (not Jake) after my dad's cousin who passed away last year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the spelling of Jakob. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete